Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Delayed entry for 3-31-09




I wanted to write yesterday but am still learning about this on how to add photos. Today was a gorgeous day! Anna Kate has been teething horribly so I decided to get out of the house early after dropping off Zach at preschool and take a walk to Whole Foods. Here is my princess all ready in her stroller for our adventure. My neighbor's front yard is in full bloom and I wanted that to be the back drop.

Afernoon was eventful: Got a call from Nate's teacher to come pick up my son, he is sick. So, off to pick up Zach from preschool, pick up Nate from elementary school. So in summary, Nate is sick with body aches and fatigue, Zach has too much energy, Anna Kate is teething and husband is feeling like he is coming down with a cold!

So, the biggest joy of the day was seeing my middle child interacting with his sister whom he is VERY proud of. Anytime we meet someone new he announces, "this is my Anna Kate." So, got some pics of my smallest two outside in the yard, hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment