Tuesday, April 14, 2009

3 kids that need attention...

I am quickly realizing that it is sometimes difficult to give 3 kids attention. Nate has been having some really bad days at school lately and I am trying to revamp in my head on just how to make things better. I have come up with a plan: as of tonight, Jason and I are going to start to stagger bed time (the boys share a room) and give individual attention to one kid while the other watches the baby. This attention could include: playing board games, reading, etc. whatever is solely interactive with one parent. I am hoping this will make the boys happier kids. I will let you know how it goes.

Anna Kate just hummed, "Old MacDonald has a Farm" today and it was too cute

Zach is loving school and just loves to play dress up and imagine.

That is all for now, hopefully have some pictures of Easter coming soon.

Oh, Jason and I will be going on a date on Saturday evening, the first one in many months!!!!!!!!!Yippee!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment